Wednesday 23 April 2014

REBECCA SIGNS FOR TS1 UK

Physiotherapist Rebecca Webber has pledged her ongoing support for Trackspeed1 UK after a month of working with squad members at their pre-season training camp in Florida, USA.

Rebecca, who has by the admission of head coach John Powell, been "worth her weight in gold" over the last few weeks, has agreed to provide physio' support trackside at training back at Crystal Palace.
Rebecca reflects on the squad's Florida camp with
Trackspeed1 UK Head Coach, John Powell
"I have so enjoyed working with Trackspeed1 athletes," she said, "they are a great bunch and I have learned a lot from them  as they - I hope - might have learned a thing or two from me.

"I see it as unfinished business in making sure these athletes get as much support as practicable in pursuing their dreams, and if I can contribute then that's great."

John Powell, along with all the athletes in Florida were delighted: "We have had some first class therapists on this annual trip," he said, "and Rebecca is right up there with the best.  I'm so pleased she feels able to continue the invaluable support she has given us in the States back home."


No comments:

Post a Comment